Happy Sunday we can coming up on 20th Sunday's Best and I can't believe it! I love this series because it's an easy way for me to share everything that I've been loving throughout the week.
For today's post, I going to be sharing recent buys, travel dearies, online challenges and more!
Hold onto your socks because we are about to get started!
1. I love meal planning, that's no secret I did a post all about meal planning earlier this year. I become tired of carrying around and storing all of those loose pieces of paper, and I was overjoyed when I saw this! I've been reading the blog love & lemons for some time now, and enjoy her cookbook. When I saw she came out with a meal planner, I'd jumped for joy! I was actively looking for a planner that I fitted my style, and this one was it. If you love meal planning and cooking, check out her blog and new product!
2. Hmm, I know we are all wondering where the heck is spring at, hopefully, by the end of this month, the weather well had entirely broken. To past the time, I love looking/dreaming of travel. This travel guide from the blog galmeetsglam is all about Charleston, SC. She has other travel guides as well, but this one stood out to me.
3. Speaking of spring, let's talk about the flowers, yes girlfriends, the flowers. I grow up with a plan lady, so flowers have a special place in my heart. This book by Kinana Underwood is lovely! I've been following her IG for a long time, and when I saw that she was releasing a book, I nearly fainted lol. If you want to get into gardening, then this book by Erin Benzakein is right up your alley.
4. Next week, am joining in on the #WORDbeforetheworld 30 day challenge. The beautiful gals are hosting this challenge over at well-watered women. If your interested in learning more about this challenge check out their site!
5. Y'all Cardi B released her debut album, and I am OBSESSED. If you haven't listened to it yet, it's available on most streaming platforms. Get your ears ready for a listen lol
Okay, lovelies that's all for this week.