Today am going to be discussing my current short and long-term goals with you all. This idea was sparked when last Sunday I was feeling better blue about a ton of situation, and honestly feeling pretty hopeless. This happens to me from time to time. I decided to take a step back count my blessings and go over my goals. I have split my goals into long-term and short-term goals, and I'm sharing how you
1. Buy another car by then end of this year
2. Workout five days a week for 2 months
3. Read a book a week for the rest of 2018
4. Drink a a 1/2 a gal of water a day
1. Partner with brands that fit my messaging
2. Launch a product that is useful and I love
3. Have my home featured in a home and gardening magazine
If you're looking for a goal planning system? Check power sheets they are sold out currently but are re-launching this October.
You can set goals of your own by using the smart goal planning method, learn more about it here.