I will be the first one to say that shopping for Mother's Day gifts is hard. For me, my Mother is difficult to shop for; usually, she has to tell us what is want because if she doesn't, the gift won't be used or displayed. So, the art of surprise is out off of the table for my Mother. If you have a similar mother, but you still want to surprise her, here is a list of gifts you can get your mama.
1. Gift card- Yes this is generic, but the safest bet! You have some many options to choose from Amazon, Target, Barns, and Nobles are a few of my favs.
2. Candles- Who doesn't love a good smelling candle? You have a ton of option with this choice as well.
3. Spa day- Buy your mom a trip to the spa for the day
4. Clean body products
5. New release books if she is a reader
6. Fresh flowers or new seeds for her garden
Okay, here we go a short list, but I hope this helps anyone who struggles what to get your Mother when she has everything. I would love you know what you are getting your mama this Mother's day-leave a comment down below.