Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
Yes, that's right, it Christmas Eve, I mean was not just the 4th of July like yesterday? Time indeed waits for no one. So you better enjoy it, honey! Lol Alright, enough with all my banter, onto this weeks Sunday's Best. This week I included links to healthy tonics, tips on how to invest in your future, vegan eggnog, and more. Let's do this!
1. As of late, well + good has been one of my favorite sites for reading up on all of the latest health tips. Last week I tried this beauty tonic with included turmeric, lemon, ginger, ACV, and hot water. This post on well + good features some similar tonic, check it out!
2. I have to admit; I am a dry skin suffer. I mean it's been pretty terrible, and the winter is just starting. Lately, I've been using Dr. Teal's lotion, and it's been saving my life!
3. This month, I have been doing a ton of reflecting, and praying in preparation for the upcoming year. This post is great if you're also prepping for 2018.
4. The baker is back! And by the baker I mean the minimalist baker lol I love her recipes, and this one is no different. I remember as a child at my grandmother's house during the holiday season sitting in her kitchens as she prepped for meals. My favorite part was the eggnog. I was super excited to find this vegan eggnog. I can't wait to drink and enjoy this drink this holiday season.
5. If you are traveling this holiday season and you get hit with the traveler's anxiety, this post from The Every Girl should help.
6. Every now and again, I borrow Netflix for new and super talked about shows. I've heard that The Crown was a good watch, and reviewers were right. This show as secretly made me one interested in Royal history.
7. Earlier this year, I found Well Read Black Girl on Instagram and subscribed to their newsletter. I plan on reading more in the new year and reading more black authors. If that's you as well, their newsletter is super cute and informative.
Okay Y'all, that's all that I have for this week, hope you enjoyed